2011-10-22: 2011 NFL Season Week 7

I have been on travel in San Diego all this week and I have had computer issues the entire time. Therefore I am posting these picks at the last minute and do not have much in the way of commentary especially since I was on an airplane during most of the games this past Sunday. I would like to thank my wife for typing in the commands I told her over the phone so that we could run the algorithms in order to get the picks done. I would not have been able to do it without her.

Favorite Spread Underdog Discrete Pagerank
TB 2.2 CHI TB CHI
at CAR 4.9WAS CAR WAS
SD 0.3 At NYJ SD NYJ
At CLE 2.7 SEA CLE SEA
At TEN 5 HOU TEN TEN
At MIA 1.3 DEN MIA DEN
At DET 3.6 ATL ATL DET
At OAK 5.5 KC OAK OAK
PIT 4.9 At ARI PIT PIT
At DAL 10.3 STL DAL DAL
GB 1.5 At MIN GB GB
At NO 4.5 IND NO NO
BAL 4 At JAX BAL JAX
-- Greg Szalkowski

Comments